When you choose Isearchable for a Top 10 Search Results package, our Search Engine Optimization (SEO) experts will optimize your Web site in order to achieve listings on the first page of the search results in the major search engines - Google, Yahoo and Bing.
Because search engine optimization is a complex, cumulative process, your site's presence in the top 10 search results is guaranteed within 6 months. However, many of our customers see their sites listed within the top 10 within 90 days. To accelerate the process, you may want to consider a Link Building package in conjunction with a Top 10 Search Results package.
See below for more specifics on each phase of the Top 10 Search Results process
- Phase 1: Package Selection
- You select the Top 10 Search Results package that is right for your business.
- You may wish to consider a Link Building Service package and/or an optimized Press Release in conjunction with a Top 10 Search Results package. When used together, these three tactics can significantly increase your Web site's visibility in natural search results.
- Phase 2: Keyword Analysis
- Starting from your suggestions, we review your Web site to develop a list of keywords that are relevant to your site, your business, and your industry. Our objective is to develop a list of targeted keyword phrases that meet the following criteria:
- They correspond to terms or phrases that people frequently use to conduct a search, i.e., they can be expected to generate significant traffic.
- The keyword phrases are specific enough to your Web site that clicks from the search engines will be highly targeted leads.
- Our experts research these keywords to determine how they meet the above criteria, and compile the results.
- You approve the list or suggest additional keyword research.
- If you suggest additional research, together we will work through up to 3 rounds of revisions to this keyword list to be sure that we identify the best keywords for your business.
- We send you the final list for your approval.
- We use the final, approved list to develop specific keyword phrase text (see Phase 4).
- Phase 3: Site Analysis
- Our SEO experts perform a complete analysis of your site's code, text and links to ensure that search engines will be able to read (a.k.a. "crawl" or "spider") your site's content. This includes:
- Validation of your site's home page HTML code and text. Minor adjustments may be made to enable the page's code and/or text to be more easily crawled or spidered by search engines.
- Review of your site's links to identify any broken links or images.
- A check of your site's server status for problems or errors.
- Phase 4: Text Writing
- Our professional writers/editors will create additional content for your web site based on your final keyword list (from Phase 2).
- We then integrate these keywords into optimized pages on your Web site.
- Phase 5: Search Engine Submission and Reporting
- We submit your domain name to major search engines and directories.
- We create links from your home page to your newly optimized pages and develop a site map for your site.
- We run an initial ranking report on your site to determine where your site may already be indexed in the major search engines and their databases, and we send you this report via e-mail.
- Phase 6: Completion
- After all the necessary steps have been completed to ensure your presence in the top 10 search results, we send you a completion e-mail. This e-mail contains your submission report, ranking report and additional tips for keeping your site optimized for search engines going forward.
- Three months after completion, we provide a second ranking report to help you track your progress in search results.
- You will receive monthly ranking reports on an on-going basis with monthly subscription.
Call the experts today!